Lead Hand Field Service
- Takes the lead role in seeing Field Service jobs from initial client requests to final reporting.
- Coordinate service work orders, BC Hydro shut downs, schedule crew and equipment
- Provide daily updates to the Field Services Coordinator
- Will also be working on site for maintenance testing and commissioning of electrical apparatus
- Provides problem solving support in repair, maintenance and installation of transformers, mobile maintenance units, tools, and equipment.
- Review final reporting of the job, ensure all costs pertaining to the job have been included in the job file.
- Respond to any any client concerns and questions while on site
- Ensure equipment is properly calibrated and maintained
- Recommends and implements improvements to department procedures, provides planning input.
- Enforces all Safety, Quality policies, and all other company policies and procedures as required in this position
- Manage job site in a professional manner
Required technical skills:
- Must be an Electrician/Technician/Technologist
- Previous experience working on electrical apparatus
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels
- Mechanically inclined with good working knowledge of how substations run the electrical systems connected to the grid
- Sound planning and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Pass drug, alcohol and fit test
This position works in a manufacturing/field environment and must have the flexibility to move around during a shift, including sitting, standing, bending and lifting. This position has exposure to dust, fumes, heat and cold temperatures and must be able to wear the appropriate personal protective equipment provided. In this position you must travel on a routine basis.
This position will also require you to be sitting at a desk and you must be comfortable with paperwork, data input, and dealing with clients, vendors, employees
Beaver Electrical Machinery Ltd. offers a competitive wage and benefit package as per IBEW 213 collective agreement.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.